Growing up with several medical doctors in his extended family, Santa Cruz Chiropractor Dr. Michael Koplen saw both the benefits and the limitations of the medical paradigm.
His Father died from a spinal-neurological disease. The medical doctors working with his Father encouraged Michael to pursue Chiropractic.
He chose to learn the holistic health care approach to wellness with a mission to help bring about a more integrative approach to health care in America, by helping to prevent and cure spinal and neurologically related conditions.
- Michael Koplen, veteran Santa Cruz Chiropractor, holds a four year undergraduate degree from Emory University.
- Science Program, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Graduate, Rocky Mountain Healing Arts Institute.
- Honors Graduate, Palmer College of Chiropractic West.
- National Chiropractor of the Year Award Recipient.