His Father died from a spinal-neurological disease. The medical doctors working with his Father encouraged Michael to pursue Chiropractic.
He chose to learn the holistic health care approach to wellness with a mission to help bring about a more integrative approach to health care in America, by helping to prevent and cure spinal and neurologically related conditions.
- Michael Koplen, veteran Santa Cruz Chiropractor, holds a four year undergraduate degree from Emory University.
- Science Program, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Graduate, Rocky Mountain Healing Arts Institute.
- Honors Graduate, Palmer College of Chiropractic West.
- National Chiropractor of the Year Award Recipient.