MICHAEL KOPLEN, D.C.
- Attended and received a four year undergraduate degree, Emory University
- Attended University of Colorado, Boulder; post graduate Science Studies
- Attended and graduated from Rock Mountain Healing Arts Institute and the Boulder School of Massage Therapy, Boulder, CO; 1000 Hour Certification. M.T. Degree
- Owned the Denver Soft Tissue and Massage Therapy Healing Center: Practiced Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue and Emotional Release Therapy, and Nutritional Counseling
- Attended and graduated with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic-West, Sunnyvale, CA; Doctor of Chiropractic degree, D.C.
- Taught Clinical Orthopedic and Physical Examination Clinical Protocols
- Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- California State Board of Examiners
- Enjoyed providing over 300 patient treatments weekly while in private clinical practice
- National Chiropractor of the Year recipient – Ward Management Group
- Certified California Worker’s Compensation Evaluator
- Q.M.E. Certification (Qualified Medical Evaluator)
- I.D.E. Certification (Industrial Disability Examiner)
- D.E. Certification (Disability Evaluator)
- CertifiedPersonal Injury Evaluator
- Sabbatical from Chiropractic
- Full time father
- Chiropractic Clinical Practitioner and MASTERS IN MASSAGE™ Consultant.
- Sai Shakti Healing Certified, Sri Kaleshwar, Soul University, Penukonda, India.